This is the front...
And this is the inside...
I am entering it in the following challenges:
1. Alphabet Challenge - G is for Green
2. Color Chef Challenge - Colors: cream, muted green, soft blue
3. Artfulinkables - to try a new technique, I colored the 5"x5" front and then used nesties to cut out the oval and rectangle. Each was matted with navy blue CS and then placed back in position.
4. Just us Girls - use a digital image or digital background or both. The bear is a digi from Nina May at Paper Cupcakes.
5. Speedy the Cat's Challenge at Mark's Finest Paper - make your own background paper. I hope this counts - I sponged the sky and grass.
6. Stampin Moments - Simply sponged, the sky and grass are sponged
7. The Shabby Tea Room - Summer fun theme
8. Create 4 Fun - sketch
9. A Spoonful of Sugar - a summer theme, use summer colors or something you like to do in the good 'ole summer time!
10. By the Cute and Girly - "something borrowed, something blue, etc". I borrowed the layer technique from: Michelle B. at Just Painting Around, check it out, she makes some awesome cards!
11. Crafty Creations - child's play
12. A Handfull of Stamps - all things cute - well, isnt' that bear and fish just pretty darn cute!
13. My Time to Craft - for someone special
14. Rosie D's - something blue and include a fish
15. Tuesday Throwdown - Celebrate Summer
And the following challenges are for Father's Day, male theme or celebration
16. Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge
17. Totally Stampalicious
18. A Crafty Little Place
19. Crafty Card Makers
20. Cupcake Craft Challenge
21. Town Scrapper
22. One Stitch a a Time
23. Paper Cutz
And this card is for Simplicity by Late Blossom to mask a layer for the background, this need to be a one layer card. For Creative Card Crew to make a Thank You card. And for Sweet Sunday Sketch.
That's all for tonight, thanks for stopping by! SAM