and SU! card stock bordering blue, almost amythest (actually just the ink, I used it to sponge the sky) and sage shadow as challenged in Color Throwdown.
This is the front...
and this is the inside...
1. Color Throwdown to use the above colors.
2. Allsorts Challenge to be inspired by a butterfly braclet ( my teeny tiny butterfly)3. Paperplay Challenge not to use Designer paper and I didn't!
4. Card Positioning Sytems to use their sketch, perfect for this card.
5. Lots To Do Challenges to use trees and/ or leaves.
6. Paper Cutz Challenges has a theme for Mother's Day.
7. Paper Pals Challenge to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Sweetie...)
That's all for tonight. I'm hoping to make more during the evenings this week but who knows...I have Kindergarten screening this week and that, my friend, can be exhausting! But they are so cute at this age!