The following challenges are looking for a digi:
1. There's Magic In the Air - to use the cutey giraffe image and make a treat box, bag, etc. (Now that challenge was made by my DD Kim, check out her awesome cupcake box!)
2. Fab N' Funky Challenge #8 - to use a digi stamp or sentiment
3. Bee Crafty Challenge - to think Romance and use a digi!
The following challenges are looking for colors:
4. Everybody Art Challenge - to use blue, white and brown
5. Wags and Whiskers Challenge - to use blue, white and brown
The following challenges are looking for hearts, valentines, and love:
6. Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #3 - to use hearts
7. Hand Full of Stamps - "I Give You My Heart"
8. Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - to use Hearts/Valentines
9. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Hearts
10. Catch the Bug Challenge - Valentine with a twist, no pinks or reds
11. Polka Doodle Stamp Challenge - Non traditional valentine12. Challenge Up Your Life - Valentines with Heart
13. A Spoonful of Sugar - #88 Freestyle
And the last challenge I did is the sketch:
14. Card Patterns - the sketch that determined the design of my sweet treat shippping tag box!
That's all for this project. I've been ordered to make 5 more cards this week-end (what's left of it). We'll see, the other order from DH is to get the house clean. Yeah right, I am woman, hear me roar!
Those of you with snow, be safe and warm!