This is posted earlier than my usual Saturday or Sunday - helps with 2 inclement weather days at school!
This card is based on the digi challenge at There's Magic In the Air with Nina May. When I first looked at the image I saw a welcome baby card. With the color scheme added to the challenge it seems more appropriate for a baby boy. I am entering this in a few more challenges that are listed below the pictures.
Oh by the way, I accepted the challenge by the DT member Kim (who just happens to be my daughter) who keeps asking, "Is your card done yet? Is your card done yet [over and over!], did you finish the inside?" She is definitely my motivator and inspiration! Love ya Kim!
And the inside...
As you can tell, I do everything Kim tells me to do, yeah right, like she does everything I tell her to do! LOL
Other challenges met:
1. 365 Cards - to use metal (by the way, love the new blog style!)
2. The Corrosive Challenge - to use 2 favorite embellishments (brad and punches [feet on inside]
3. Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - to honor new life, I chose a baby theme
4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge - again a baby theme and new stash of metal brads
5. The Fresh Batch Challenge - the sketch I followed
6. Our Creative Corner Challenge - sketch
6. Stampin' for the Weekend - new beginning, again baby theme
7. Cupcake Craft Challenge - a baby card
8. By the Cute and Girly - something new, I chose new baby theme
9. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Something new, ditto
10. Creative Card Crew Challenge - distressing, I sponged edges of mats
11. ABC Challenge - to use layers, I did, inside and out!
12. Crazy 4 Challenges - to use dots, OK I didn't use a lots of dots
13. Papertake Weekly Challenge - New Beginnings
and of course
14. There's Magic In the Air - painted pony digi and color challenge
That's it for today, hope you like my card and didn't notice that I almost cut his ears off - that comes from being cheap and trying to save my paper, I printed it too close to the top of the CS. I think I need to sacrifice CS for design.
Have a great day and keep warm!