After much deliberation, I decided to make candy bar wrappers for There's Magic In the Air blog challenge to use the Snowy Flight digi and make anything but a card. I really do like making anything but a card but there are so many choices! I decided the extra, big, and large Hershey candy bars would be perfect to re-wrap and give to the office staff at work. If you have ever worked in an elementary school, you would know that December is not their favorite time of the year! (It's just too busy, enough said!)
This is the pic of the 6 candy bars...
And this is a close up of one of the bars...
It's hard to tell but the snowman is stickled with Diamond, his nose is orange stickles and the buttons are black stickles. I erased the scarf and put on a wired ribbon for the scarf. Trees and sentiment are from Recollections clear stamps, "Merry, Merry". The sled is painted silver and I added the red bling coz I like bling!
This project is being entered in 7 challenges...
1. There's Magic In the Air to make anything but a card. (Don't forget to join in Nina's blog hop this week!)
2. Challenge Up Your Life to make something to 'give pleasure'. It's CHOCOLATE!
3. The Pixie Cottage to make anything but a card. Oh, maybe this doesn't work, it's an edible card!
4. The SophistiCat Challenges. To use snowflakes and sparkle. First time I've entered this one, looks like fun girls!
5. The Gingersnap Creations to make a winter wonderland. Let's just hope it isn't a winter wonderland around here until after the New Year!
6. Three Clovers Designs to make a gift, an uncard. They are gifts, yeah!
7. Bee Crafty. make a craft item NOT A CARD which could be considered a 'Christmas Extra' e.g., festive decoration, gifts, gift tags and wrapping... So it;
Must be something other than a card
Must be festive (or for Christmas e.g., as a present)
Must include digi somewhere.
Well, that's it for tonight. I need to finish dishes, laundry, coloring my hair (don't tell anyone, nobody knows that I have gray hair!) and start my Christmas cards.
Let's take a survey: How many people HAVE NOT started their Christmas cards???
Have a great week and stamp happy! SAM