This is the front...
And this is the inside...
I am also entering this in the following challenges that greatly assisted me in pulling this card together...
1. Creaetalicious Challenge - Asian Theme (red, black and the zentangle drawing)
2. Mark's Finest Papers - use an animal (butterfly)
3. Raise the Bar - It's All About the Bag (I was inspired by DT Sparkle's bag)
4. Res-Q-Challenge - Time for an X-Ray (OK, honestly, I didn't see the DT card until I had
already decided to do a Zentangle!)
5. Sew Many Challenges - Anything goes
6. Crafty Card Makers - finish the inside
7. No Time to Stamp - Gone Askew(I tilted the Zentangle)
8. The Secret Crafter - NO Designer Paper
9. Mojo Monday Sketch - the sketch I used
10. ABC Challenge - '"U" - unused stash, I have had the black/white brads for-ever and the ribbon too! Just needed the right challenge!
11. The Fab & Funky - to make your own embellishment, the flower
12. Lots To Do Challenge - Flourish and swirls, hope my hand drawn ones count!
13. Paper Take Weekly - Embellish with flowers
14. Color Chef Challenge - Bamboo, Red, Black (sorry it's not a light red, but it could be darker?!)
15. If the Shoe Fits - Colors Black, Red, Khaki
16. Pile It On - get out of the box, I went way out on this one!
17. Splitcoast, Ways to Use It challenge - Zentangle
18. 365 Cards Day 80 - Keep it To Yourself, Friendship (sentiment needs to be on inside) and the main reason I made this card is to support my DD, Kim, on her 2nd career as a DT member at 365 Cards!
And here's the funny part of this card. This is what it looked like last night right before I went to bed!
I really shouldn't try making cards after 9 PM!
Have a great day - off to get some yard work done.