...that you might not be feeling well, so I made this card! Actually, I'm trying out different cards for an upcoming SU! demo party and this is the first one. Not real crazy about it, looks simple enough but some of the guests have 'zero' stamping experience so I think I still need to take it down 1 step.
I love the new bird punch from SU! and I really want to use it and I would like them to add the flower, which is made up of 6 punch scallops. I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole in the ribbon after I tied it and threaded the corduroy button brad through the scallops and ribbon to make the belly band.
I am also entering this in the following challenges - hey - if you're gonna make a card might as well have fun!
1. The Pink Elephant to use ribbon (not only decorative but mine is functional as the belly band).
2. Little Red Wagon to use ribbon also.
3. Design Dollies to honor a woman is who has touched my life, this is for my MIL. She loved birds and could identify every bird - without looking it up in the Audubon book.
4. ABC Challenge to use one paper, a 12x12 double sided counted and that's what I used.
5. Totally Gorjuss to use Flower Power! The scallop flower is really easy to make.
6. Raise the Bar to not use any stamped image just the sentiment.
7. Our Creative Corner to try a new technique, the scallop flower, the brad and ribbon all attached together.
8. Paper Sundaes 6th Challenge to distress, I distressed the curry CS but it dosen't show well in the pic, I also use DP that had a distress look.
9. The Corrosive Challenge to use wings.
10. Pile It On to use a get well theme.
11. Paper Cutz to use a get well theme.
12. Crafty Angels to use fantastic flowers.
13. Incy Winsy Designs to use punches, I used 3, the bird punch, scallop punch and ticket corner.
14. Your Next Stamp to use spring colors.
15. Little Paper Shop to use distressing
16. Creative Card Crew to use a get well theme.
17. Stampavie to use a get well theme.
18. Stamp TV is color challenge, purple and yellow.
Have a great Sunday, get some rest and be ready for work tomorrow - uhmm, I'm talking to myself here!