Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vintage Peaceful Wishes!

Whew, I made it! A whole week of cards at 365 Cards.  For the last challenge we are to take all the 'ingredients' by the DT members and put it together into one card. If I must say so myself, this is one recipe I have followed! I used all Stampin' Up! materials including a very old stamp set, Peaceful Wishes. The DP is new, 'Deck the Halls'. Oh the only item not SU! is the star sticker. Had to have a dimensional sticker for the recipe. Thought about making my own but that was just too much work! Hope you like!


This is being submitted to 365 Cards Day 272, Vintage Recipe. The only ingredient that might be hard to spot is the sewing. I used gold metallic thread and hand stitched in two opposing corners. You may need to enlarge the pic to see it.

The other challenge I am entering this in is CCEE Stampers to use lace.

Lace flowers are a whole lot easier and faster to make than to hand crochet them!

Thanks for your time and stopping by!

SAM

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Okay, so have I told you how much fun it is when you are NOT working? Hint, hint! Love this card, dear friend - that flower rocks, and you did a great job with that recipe! By the way, I love it when you are NOT working!

Kim Mc said...

Whew, what a week of card creations, mother dear! Absolutely love them all, but I think this one is my favorite! I probably would've had too much on my card but yours is simply elegant! Thanks for playing in our 365 Cards Vintage blop hop!!
aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT

Juls said...

oh wow!!! this is just so elagnt! Hugs Juls

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow - this is absolutely stunning! LOVE all the details! This is a really beautiful SU set, isn't it?! I will *never* part with mine - I love it too much!

Gloria Stengel said...

Fantastic. I am happy you stuck with us until the end!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous work!!!!! nice job fitting in the hand stitching and I love the lace bloom!!!

Susan said...

Congratulations on this vintage card. What fun!