Fun technique and probably a lot of ways you can take this.
I have been inspired by the following challenges:
1. Corrosive Challenges - button up, I placed pearls on the 3 buttons
2. Picture Perfect Creations - colors of Rich Razzelberry, Blushing Bride and Old Olive
3. CCEE Stampers - use a punched piece, 5-petal flower by SU! and Heart (for leaves) MS
4. Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
5. Crazy 4 Challenges - vintage or shabby chic, sponged the bottom portion and the pressed flowers appear vintage to me!
6. Creatalicious Challenge - all about Ribbon and Love
7. Creative Card Crew - pink and purple
8. Diva Coffee Break Design - the sketch I used
9. Dutch Dare Card Challenge - buttons, buttons, whose got the buttons?
10. Kaboodle Doodles - Monochromatic
11. 365 Cards, Day 339, Half and Half - Half embossing, half sponged (check out my DD DT card for this challenge at the above link!)
12. Faux Pressed Flower at Splitcoast - my take of the technique
Well, getting ready to leave the house for the first time today since Monday afternoon! 3 more 'spurts' of snow predicted for the next week. Yippy!