Friday, July 24, 2009

Bird and Butterflies...

Day 145 at 365 Cards challenge is to be Ad Inspired.

I stuck to the color inspiration and layout of the birds and butterflies. I bought the glittery Martha Stewart bird stickers some time back and thank goodness it fits this challenge so now I can use it! No stamping on the card, just the bird sticker, scallop and butterfly punches, flower cut out of the DP (AC Patterned Paper/Amplified by American Crafts at 50% off no less!), charm (for Splitcoast challenge: WT228 - Charming) and glitzy diamonds (what girl doesn't love diamonds...). CS used is SU! More Mustard and generic dark brown. I'm finding that I'm using up more scrap paper because I have left it all over my workspace, which means my work space is getting smaller and smaller...but at least I'm using left overs! Looks like a fair trade to me and darn good excuse not clean up my messes!
Have a good day and week-end to come - SAM

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Perfect card Sam!!! Wow girl - you nailed, absolutely NAILED this challenge! Great use of your scraps! A word of advice - don't clean your workspace! You'll never find what you need if you put it where it belongs...lol!

~amy~ said...

LOVELY take on the inspiration Sam!! Woo hoo for being able to use your glittery sticker...it is just perfect for the challenge!!! Thanks for playing with me!!

Juls said...

love your take on this challange! great card!

Pam said...

Very pretty!