This is my 2nd post - the first was a 'test'. I am posting the card I made for my 1 year old gran-puppy Malie's first birthday. I wanted it to be special, Malie is such a critic, therefore I couldn't decide what to do. Since I have to get it done today to get in the mail tomorrow I looked this morning at the different challenges and found 5 that I could use to design this card.
Here's the card, read below for the challenges I am posting to.
1. CAS22 - Design a Birthday Card (Splitcoast Stampers)
2. Stamping B - Use metal (the bone brad)
3. 365 days (Day 128) - 1 rub-on, 2 buttons, 1 patterned Paper (it's metallic DP with palm trees, hard to see, look close), 1 ribbon (No bows), 1 sentiment on the inside of the card (mine is on the back)
4. TLC228 - Try a new technique, to make a stand up card. (Awesome directions, Splitcoast Stampers)
5. And the last one is MoJo Monday Sketch Blog
Well, I'm adding a 6th challenge - CAS21 - last week's Make it Sparkle on Splitcoast, just can't make a card without a little Stickles! (Check out the birthday hat)
Since this is a new adventure for me, I am interested in your comments on how you like my blog. Being an educator (first a Kindergarten teacher, now an elementary school counselor) I believe we have something new to learn everyday and that is what keeps us young! So be honest and give any suggestions you have. Thanks for checking in and hope to see you soon.