Saturday, August 15, 2009

A CAS Butterfly

This card is what started me on my journey this week to make CAS cards at 365 Cards. This card is for Tuesday, Day 164 - Color Scheme. I tried to find DP paper with the 5 chosen colors below, didn't have any...


Then I decided, OK, make it a CAS card and went for my little square stamp and stamped each color across the card front. Then I stamped this cute Stampendous butterfly on top. Glittered part of the wings to honor glitter week at 365. Stamped Thank You to make the card useful and Viola! I'm done!


I really need to keep CAS cards in mind and really simplify my life. Life is really too short to make it so complicated!

Till next week...SAM

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! I want to try something with this pattern. I agree, simple is Better.

Patti J. said...

Amen to cas.... my brain really does know that...it's just when I sit down to work, my hands keep adding stuff!!! Got to sit on them... just gotta! VERY cute card!

Kim Mc said...

Hehe, another butterfly (for those of you wondering why I'm giving her such a hard time, this is my mom and it's a standing joke with us for me to tease about the butterflies...) I like this one...very simple and colorful!

Juls said...

great way of using all those colours!! fab card!