On to my card for today.
I think since I'm feeling some better that I'm getting my Mojo back - or - I've lost my mind! This card represents 11, count them, 11 challenges! They are:
1.Pile It on #21 to use Blue, Green, and Yellow. Who'd thunk you could turn that color combo into a winter card?
2. Stamp TV to "Let it snow". Represented the snow with all the glitz and stickles on the computer generated sentiment.
3. Charisma Cardz #42 to use a daisy? Yeah, I did. Hence the sentiment to Hurry Spring!
4. ABC challenge 'F' for Flying.
5. Daring Cardmakers to include 5 of my favourite Things on the card. My top five are:
b. Ribbon and Bow
c. Stickles (I found out that I have 3 bottles of 'Diamond', I think I'm afraid I will run out - can't buy it in my small town. LOL
d. Embossing - I used heat and dry embossing,love how it gives dimension.
e. Blue! I love blue cards, they are the best, all cards should have blue on them!
6. One Stop Craft Challenge #52. May be a stretch on this one (one in every crowd) but I am celebrating the changing seasons in the Midwest! Those in paradise miss all this fun - right KL!
7. La-La- Land Crafts LLWWC9 to make it sparkle. Be sure to count the blue snowflake punched from a glitter CS. No bending rules on this one. Add it to my favorite 5 list above - I LOVE SPARKLE!
8. Whimsy Stamps to use heat or dry embossing. As discussed above, the over achiever I am, I did both!
9. Stamping 411 SSC122 to use the Saturday sketch, a square card.
10. Stamp Simply #110 to feel square!
11. Fourth Friday Fun Challenges - Bring on the Bling!
Hope you enjoyed my post, it was either make a card or do some more painting. LOL! SAM