I was looking at challenges yesterday trying to get ideas for a card to make. Well, it was just overwhelming! The one challenge that stuck in my head was Stamp Simply to make a 3 panel accordion card. It was different and sounded like a challenge to get my Mojo going! Then I was cleaning off the kitchen table, throwing away junk mail and to my surprise – I found this…junk mail in a 3 panel card!
Well, it just so happens that we had two (one for DH and one for me!) He didn’t want his, go figure, so my little mind thinks, “If I mess it up, I’ll have a backup!” Of course I need a backup, I mess everything up! So I sponged the edges in Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, Taken with Teal and Old Olive for the ColourQ challenge. Wow, it ended up with a marble look.
And below are the challenges I met in the making of my Thanksgiving Accordion Card!
1. Stamp TV # STVC36 – sketch, third panel
2. Whimsy Stamps – Sketch, second panel
3. Eat, Sleep, and Stamp – Sketch, first panel
4. Stamp Simply – 3 panel accordion card
5. ColourQ – use Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, Taken with Teal and Old Olive
6. Cuttlebug Challenge Blog #55 – Use “your favorite” and mine is the *BLING*
7. Our Creative Corner – make it vintage
8. Pile It On – a card that sends “thanks”
9. Gingersnap Creations – 2 Challenges: 27 to use orange, green, brown and 28 to make a Thanksgiving card
10. Sunflowers and Dragonflies #15 – flower power!
11. Crafty Creations – a Thanksgiving card
12. My Creative Moments #4 – to use circles
13. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #31 – Friendship
14. Challenge Up Your Life – to Pimp it Up! To take something and make it look better
15. There's Magic In the Air - the pumpkin Digi and the first panel
Just think – this card base could be in the trash can now!
Sorry for the long post. Making a card once a week leads to a lot of wordiness. Have a great week everyone. I’m just hoping for a better week than last week… SAM
ps...DH is still sick with that darn flu, it's been 2 weeks now. I noticed a lot of blogs I went to are discussing dealing with the same type of symptoms. It sure does wipe you out!