PM to my DD Kim, you are not seeing what you think you are seeing...I have followed your request and I have not posted a post!
I have two cards posted today so be sure to scroll down to see the different challenges I am entering them in! Thanks!
The first card is for Magical Monday - Flight of the Fuschia. The challenge was set by my good friend Patti J. In case you don't know, we both live just outside the city limits of Farmington, except she lives on the south side and I live on the north side. Patti asked us to use the free digi from Nina May, Flight of the Fuschia (hurry if you want this freebie, it will be gone by Monday!).
She also wanted our cards to include "Thinking of You, Get Well, Sympathy, Encouragement, etc. I also offer a little twist - if you have them, include flourishes and/or pearls on your card!"
I am also entering this at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Challenge # 69 to use a monochromatic color scheme.
This is the front of my card:
And this is the inside of my card...(thanks KL for noticing I finished the inside but remember you don't see this!)
The next card is for several challenges. It is an easel card and the first tissue flower I have ever made! I 'dyed' the white Christmas glitter tissue paper with SU! Regal Rose, let it dry, and then fan folded it to make 8 layers. Using my handy dandy cuttlebug, I used the blossom die cut in 3 sizes, stacked flower layers, poked a hole in the middle and put in the brad. Be sure to wrinkle and crinkle the tissue paper to get it to fluff up. Directions can be found here.
The challenges I am entering this in are:
1. Everybody-Art-Challenge: valentine
2. My Time to Craft Challenge: Hearts and Kisses
3. Die Cuts R Us - Love
4. Die Cut Dreams - Have a Heart
5. Ooh-La-La Creations - Love
6. The Pink Elephant - Mushy Gushy Valentine
7. Tuesday Taggers - Love is all around
8. Colour Q - Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
9. Moxie Fab World, Tuesday Trigger - You’ve been pinked
10. Charisma Cardz - I Love You
11. Raise the Bar - Heart to Heart
12. ABC Challenge - N is for New (new technique, tissue flower)
13. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - Decorative Border
14. Other Lovelies - Thoughtful Thursday, Sweet
15. Mojo Monday - sketch
16. Stamp with Fun - heart
17. Stampin' for the Weekend - Valentine Theme
18. C.R. A. F. T. Challenge - Love/Valentine
19. Simon Says - all you need is Love
20. Pixie Cottage - Love Theme
21. Flutter by Wednesday - Wings of Love!
22. A Spoonful of Sugar - Recipe: 1 Pattern Paper, 1 Button, 1 Ribbon, 1 Embossed
That's all for now, off to the kitchen to get some 'real' work done. LOL