Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hurry Spring!

It's still Fall and I make a card asking for Spring to hurry up! Could be because my DH and I are still not feeling well, more him than me, I do believe I'm on the mend.

On to my card for today.



I think since I'm feeling some better that I'm getting my Mojo back - or - I've lost my mind! This card represents 11, count them, 11 challenges! They are:

1.
Pile It on #21 to use Blue, Green, and Yellow. Who'd thunk you could turn that color combo into a winter card?

2.
Stamp TV to "Let it snow". Represented the snow with all the glitz and stickles on the computer generated sentiment.

3.
Charisma Cardz #42 to use a daisy? Yeah, I did. Hence the sentiment to Hurry Spring!

4.
ABC challenge 'F' for Flying.

5.
Daring Cardmakers to include 5 of my favourite Things on the card. My top five are:
a. Rhinestones
b. Ribbon and Bow
c. Stickles (I found out that I have 3 bottles of 'Diamond', I think I'm afraid I will run out - can't buy it in my small town. LOL
d. Embossing - I used heat and dry embossing,love how it gives dimension.
e. Blue! I love blue cards, they are the best, all cards should have blue on them!

6.
One Stop Craft Challenge #52. May be a stretch on this one (one in every crowd) but I am celebrating the changing seasons in the Midwest! Those in paradise miss all this fun - right KL!

7.
La-La- Land Crafts LLWWC9 to make it sparkle. Be sure to count the blue snowflake punched from a glitter CS. No bending rules on this one. Add it to my favorite 5 list above - I LOVE SPARKLE!

8.
Whimsy Stamps to use heat or dry embossing. As discussed above, the over achiever I am, I did both!

9.
Stamping 411 SSC122 to use the Saturday sketch, a square card.

10.
Stamp Simply #110 to feel square!

11. Fourth Friday Fun Challenges - Bring on the Bling!


Hope you enjoyed my post, it was either make a card or do some more painting. LOL! SAM

22 comments:

Kim Mc said...

WOW!! Very interesting card, mother dear. So much to take in I'm going to have to look at it again and again to take it all in. And OMG! 10 Challenges! I was just kidding when I said 8 last time...uhm...okay I bet you can't do 15!! (does that help the mojo?!?) ;) Talk to ya later. Love, KL

Unknown said...

Very pretty card - I love your "snowbird"! Great job with all your challenges this week. Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Paul said...

What a load of challenges in one! A lovely bit of sparkle and thanks for joining in with our challenge at La La Land.
TFS
Paul

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing details and the pretty accents. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the sparkle on this lovely card. I love spring.

Well done for fitting in all those challenges and thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers.

Vanessa.

Lynda said...

Fabulous card and very sparkly too. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Wow! that is impressive. I'm proud of myself when I manage to combine two! LOL!

Its a cute card - thanks for including the PGP challenge.

Selene Kempton said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the sparkle!

Patti Chesky said...

I think you take the prize for covering the most challenges with one project. LOL!!! Your card is amazing.

P.S. I'm ready to jump right to Spring too!!

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, I love how you've turned the image around slightly, really clever idea. thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.

Jan x

Maureen said...

Such a fun and creative card! Congrats on combining all those challenges and thanks for joining us at Pile It On! and La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Annie said...

How darling!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

It's so pretty! Love the sparkle! Terrific layout. Thank you for joining us every week at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the sparkle!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Allison said...

very pretty card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Vee said...

Fabulous card with a great sentiment and colours. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

Ooo...pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at La La Land Crafts and Pile It On!

Connie Babbert said...

lol...you managed to catch up on a lot of challenges with one card! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 challenge this week. I love your card!

Unknown said...

Great job getting so many challenges done with just one card!! Your card turned out awesome too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping 411!!!

Christine Meyer said...

Love the embossing! This qualifies for Practical scrappers too - you should enter it at www.practicalscrappers.com

Beth Norman said...

Another lovely card.