I am also liking the paper flowers I am seeing everywhere. Maybe I should schedule a day where I just make embellishments and use up all my scraps. Today I dug out my crochet hook and thread to 'practice' making crochet flowers. It's been awhile and I'm really having to work at keeping that thin little thread in my hands and get the tension right. Ah age...! I messed up the middle of one, therefore, a button center!
Back to my card. The deets of the card meets requirements on several challenges. They are:
- Crafty Creations Challenge to make a flower
- Cupcake Craft Challenge to add flowers
- Die Cuts Dreams Challenge to use at least punches, I used 3.
- Die Cuts R Us to make paper flowers.
- Challenge Up Your Life to use a flower
- Just Us Girls to make a flap card
- Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge that anything goes
- Pile it On to use pastel colors
- 365 Cards Day 11, Lovely Landscape
Have a great week.