Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Many Thanks!

Before I post my card, I would like to congratulate my daughter Kim for her second win as a member in the Top Trio at 365 Cards for the past week! Way to go Kim! She made the top trio with this sketch for Day 197. She is quite the creative artist, check out her blog for some really good card making techniques.

Now on to my card for Monday, September 21, 2009 Day 205 - Color Scheme. Which is shown below. It's hard to tell the true colors so I used most of the current in-colors in SU!

Then I followed the sketch below MoJo Monday to design my card. I knew I wanted to use the set of stamps I received with my demo kit, Circle Circus. I decided to use only one of the circles after stamping the whole variety in the set but it was too much, so I went back to stamping some more. Thanks Kim for you guidance!

And this is the finished card. Hope you like it. I'm having fun trying out the new in-colors, they really compliment each other.

Have a great day tomorrow, smile, it takes less muscles and you won't be so tired at the end of the day! SAM

5 comments:

Kim Mc said...

Thank you mother for the kind words. I owe it all to you as I would literally be NOTHING without you! ;)

LOVE the card! Those new in-colors are awesome! I hope I get my stamp pads some day soon so I can create such wonderful creations as you do! :) Hope you have a great day tomorrow (or today by the time you read this!) Aloha, KL

Patti J said...

Pretty card! I love these new colors too! It's so much fun to create with new inks and papers, isn't it? I got my order yesterday from Sue's open house, and can't wait to play with the new stuff!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a wonderful take on this sketch. I love your multi colored scallops. So creative.

Liz said...

wow thats pretty... lovely card

liz x

Gloria Stengel said...

Fabbie card! And what a GREAT mom! I'm so happy you and Kim love to craft. My dd is nearly 14 and HATES papercrafts. sniff sniff...