Friday, November 6, 2009

Cornucopia

Quick Post – late, still need to fold a load of clothes, pack and get ready for a 4 day trip. I should be ready by 7 AM when my ride arrives! LOL

Trouble getting this card done because I wanted to be a little more creative with it. I kept holding myself back so I could get it done and posted tonight before I leave. Therefore, my digi and sentiment are not straight. Maybe I shouldn’t lay my head down and snooze when putting cards together!

This is the sketch I followed for Stamp TV challenge STVSC37

This is the color challenge I followed from Diva Coffee Break Design - Challenge #152.











And this is the card with the digi from There’s Magic In the Air.

















And this is where the Bravo Burgundy ended up!














Hope you have a great week-end and those of you in the Midwest – enjoy the great weather!

PS to Kim - Sorry, I took one more step and did 3 challenges!!!

SAM


7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card!!! I like how you combined challenges

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card ma'am!!! Love it! You be safe, and have a nice time! Tell Jim if he needs anything, we're here!!!

Nina said...

Sam this is just beautiful! I sooo LOVE the paper doiley and the crimped paper. Way to go on all three challenges and I can see why you did all three, they mesh so beautifully together. And LOL about snoozing, couldn't tell you did that at all! HAve a fun trip where ever you are headed! And thanks for playing along again with this weeks challenge over at TMITA!

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, love the edges of the circles you have created! Thanks for joining us at TMITA, Sam! Hugs Nilla

Selma said...

Sam your card is beautiful. I love this sketch. The doily makes a great background. Thanks for joining in on the TMITA challenge this week.

Kim Mc said...

I don't know who this "Kim" person is but you should definitely listen to her...she sounds smart! [wink wink]

Just kidding ma, good job limiting your challenges and a great combo they are! Think I gotta get me some paper doilies (sp?) next time I'm at Wally World! Thanks for playing with us at TMITA this week and can't wait to see what you do with next week's image!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Tammy Fite said...

Beautiful!!