Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snow Baby the Snowman Has Heart...Viola!

Short post, except for the 5 card pics. It's late and I know I'll make tooooo many typos!
Day 266 - Color me with This. I used colored pencils w/OMS. Also used 'out of the box' technique with the rectangle nestie.

This is Day 265, Simply Put. Challenge was to use one DP, one embellishment and one sentiments. The DP is a carboard backing from a Mary Engelbreit bookmark package, the embellishment is ME and the sentiment is SU!













This is for Day 264 - Keep it To Yourself. The challenge was to make a congratulatory card without a sentiment. Can you guess what the congratulations is on this one??? The squares were punched out with a nestie and it punched through the CA and DP at the same time. Didn't think it would work but it did.

















This shows the inside of the baby congrats card.
The heart and wheels are punched out of glitter paper.
I cased this from raiwolf on Splitcoast Stampers.












This is for Day 263 - Ad Inspired. I zoomed in on the picture on the right side of the picture. This is cased also, from Zindorf!
Wish I had a lighter touch on the shading like she does! If you haven't looked at her work please take some time to, she is inspirational. She is not 'just' a card maker (like myself) she is an artist!

This is for the last day, the 5th and final card I made today. It is for Day 262 - Color scheme challenge. I used all the colors but some are minimal - so look close!

That's all folks! Let me know if you need anymore deets. I was asleep 3 hours ago so it will be interesting to proof read this in the morning. You might want to check back and see all the changes I made!

Ok, I slept till 9 this morning and did find a few minor typos. I'll drink another cup of java and check again later! Hope you enjoyed my creations. By the way, I started making the 5 cards last night after dinner at 7 and completed them by midnight. Those that know me know this is a miracle of sorts!
Stamping by SAM

7 comments:

Kim Mc said...

WOW!!! When you get busy, you get busy!!! I knew you could do it!!! Love ALL of them!!!! Love your out of the box techniqe on the first one, nice CAS-feel on the second one, I'm inspired by the cut outs on the third, awed by the fourth, and smiling at the last one! Whatcha gonna do tomorrow?!?!
Aloha, KL and Malie

Kim Mc said...

Also meant to comment on your staying up SOOOOOO late AGAIN to complete these cards...we'll make you a night owl yet! :) Hope you're sleeping (slept) well after expending all this wonderful mental energy! :) KL

Celeste said...

Your cards are beautiful.

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow! These are all great. My fav is the baby carriage one. That is so cute! It just made me smile! I am a night owl and wish I was able to stay up every night but my peeps are all early birds! Drat! LOL

~amy~ said...

Holey Moley...tons of cards...all of them are perfect! Love your take on thursday's challenge...very clever!

Lynn (raiwoof) said...

What an honor that you cased one of my cards! Made my day! Your card is just lovely as well!

Juls said...

wow!! you have been busy!! all of these are just gorgeous!!