Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thank you Kimmy!

My DD is passing this honor to me - Thank you Kimmy!

The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word (now if you know me in person, well, it may be darn near impossible!)

1. Where is your cell phone? charging

2. Your hair? Natural dark ash blond

3. Your mother? Nettie

4. Your father? John

5. Your favorite food? all, except liver

6. Your dream last night? ?

7. Your favorite drink? hot chocolate

8. Your dream/goal? Have my daughter take care of me in my old age...I knew I couldn't do it in one word!

9. What room are you in? craft/office

10. Your hobby? card making

11. Your fear? rodents and reptiles

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hawaii

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you're aren't? skinny

15. Muffins? yes

16. Wish list item? finished house

17. Where did you grow up? Missouri

18. Last thing you did? paid bills (after talking to KIM!)

19. What are you wearing? sweats, t-shirt, jacket

20. Your TV? Living room and craft/office

21. Your Pets? adopted mutt, Buddy!  (Everyone needs a Buddy!)

22. Friends? near and far

23. Your life? Yeah...

24. Your mood? hotflashes, need I say more?

25. Missing Someone? always, my dear Kim

26. vehicle? sable

27. Something your not wearing? bra

28. Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby

29. Your favorite color? blue, color of Paradise!

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Friday - remember the hotflash answer???

32. Your best friend? my daughter!

33. One place that I go to over and over? work, blah, blah, blah :(

34. Facebook? yes, just to be nosey!

35. Favorite place to eat? What's open?

Stamping by SAM

2 comments:

Kim Mc said...

You're welcome, Mother Dear! I think Bubba Gump's will be "open" when you're here next month! Can't wait!! Aloha, KL and Malie

craftieodmae said...

It's great to read these and get to know people better LOL. I'm on face book, look me up, Olga Jewell