Friday, July 17, 2009

AND I QUOTE...


In case you can't tell by my blog decor, I am a Mary Englebreit fan. I like her work because she incorporates quotes into her art. I will show you another time how I have decorated with ME posters, furniture, etc. So on to the 365 Card challenge (Day 138), She Said, and I Quote... I made a card utilizing a Mary Engelbreit stamp. I also added 2 hearts to the card to play along with the Splitcoast Challenge WT227, Seeing Double and the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC237. The card was easy to make except for the Martha Stewart lace punch. Does anyone else have trouble getting it to punch all the way through? I end up using one of my acrylic blocks to get it to punch all the way down.


As always, hope you have a great day and thanks for leaving a comment to let me know what you think.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

seriously cute....ME stuff just makes me smile :)

Patti J said...

Sally - this is so bright and cheery! I love the ME images, but don't have any, so it's fun to see yours! Would LOVE to see photo's of your decor (or the real thing, hint hint!). Great card, my friend!

Kim Mc said...

absolutely adorable!! Guess I need to break out my ME stamps too! Hum...maybe for next year's birthday?!? :) Also like the color choice...kinda looks like Black Knight colors...
aloha, KL