Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's Black and White and Red All Over?

Why it's my entry for 365 Cards challenge Day 136, which means this is the first time I have completed a challenge at 365 on the same day it was issued!


Since it took me so long to make the Butterfly Window card, I decided to CASE a card I had made earlier this spring. You can see it on my Splitcoast Gallery. The link will show you the secretaries gift I made (a pack of 5 cards in a SU clamshell case with the front of it decorated). I changed the layout by moving the flower over to the right and of course I changed the colors to meet this challenge.

Of course you can tell I used Cuttlebug folder Birds and Vines, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, prima flower, red bling and ribbon from Mikes.

Enjoy your day at work, play, or cardmaking! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

This card is adorable.

Vicky said...

oohh...i LOVE that ribbon! fabulous card!

Juls said...

I love your entry! Yes it is a bit of a rush only having one day to complete a challange! Fab card.

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!

Hugs Juls

Patti J said...

Quit braggin.... Lol - just kidding! Proud of you girl! Your card is adorable! I have to think of something for yesterday AND today! Love those colors though - should not be too hard. Did you do yesterday's with the window? I don't remember seeing anything...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and very elegant.
Great work!
Hugs xx
Pat