Since it took me so long to make the Butterfly Window card, I decided to CASE a card I had made earlier this spring. You can see it on my Splitcoast Gallery. The link will show you the secretaries gift I made (a pack of 5 cards in a SU clamshell case with the front of it decorated). I changed the layout by moving the flower over to the right and of course I changed the colors to meet this challenge.
Of course you can tell I used Cuttlebug folder Birds and Vines, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, prima flower, red bling and ribbon from Mikes.
Enjoy your day at work, play, or cardmaking! Thanks for stopping by.