Friday, July 24, 2009

Tall, Lean and Dimensional!


I made this card to complete 2 challenges. The first is 365 Cards, Day 144 - To Raise Me UP.
It's hard to tell the POP UPS on the picture but one dimension is the origami flower (not my best, but it is late for me, I'm usually asleep by 9!) and the Quickcuts leaf dies are glued on with POP UP dots. The 2nd challenge is StampinB to make a long, tall card without inking any stamps. First time for me to make a tall card and it was good to 's-t-r-e-t-c-h' my limits. Boy, I wish exercise was this easy.
The DP is SU and the flower center is SU build-a-brad. I used Ranger Rick to distress edges of the DP. Well, like I said it is late for me, so if you have any questions please just leave a comment and I'll answer you tomorrow. Well, sometime tomorrow, we're taking off to a cemetery cleaning on Marble Creek. Yes, you read that right. My DH did said we will not actually clean the cemetery, but just eat and socialize with the church members. It's a little country church with a whole bunch of his ancestors. Maybe I'll take a picture to show you! OK, I'm rambling - Night!

3 comments:

Juls said...

Love the paper flower its fab!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you did a great job....and with NO stamps....yeah for you......thanks for playing with the Stampin B's

~amy~ said...

wow...that's some fancy flower!! Lovely job!!