Friday, July 24, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

Who is the fairest card of all? Could it be...

this card??? Well, it was a fun card to make and I am pleased with the colors, the flowers, the composition and for goodness sake, I hardly ever feel that way about a card!
This is for Day 146, Mirror Me at 365 Cards. I think it was easier for me to do because I was focusing on only 1 challenge on this design. Maybe I should do that more often, hmmm, I'll have to think about that and learn to control my ADHD tendencies.

DP is from Designer Mat Pad by K&Co., a nice vintage touch. Used MS Lace Edge punch, SU! Looks Like Spring flower stamp and a scallop punch to cut out flowers. Matted all this on vanilla CS and a little brown ribbon and bows and a few pearls for the flower centers.

Hope you have a great week-end, I'm off to get busy dusting and polishing to get things back in order after our paint frenzy!

7 comments:

PCM said...

Love the colors, love the design - a very pretty card. TFS

Carolyn V said...

Sam, you're a girl after my own heart. Craft, THEN clean! A girl's gotta have priorities!! I really like your card - and how you mirrored top and bottom instead of side to side. clever. ~ C

~amy~ said...

Love it...great card for the challenge..

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Love your colors and great job mirror-ing!!! Well done Sam!

Susan said...

so pretty, SAM and I adore your blog, the cherries and vintage looking polka dots are just fabU!

Unknown said...

Now your ribbon is symmetrical Sam lol at least you have two bows! I love your card for this challenge.
Hugs
Michelle

Lost in Paper said...

beautiful!!