Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Dog's Prayer

This card is designed for 2 challenges.

One is for Our Creative Corner (OCC), A Pet Parade!

The other challenge is Day #134 Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards. Click here to see the sketch and other entries. They have a new challenge everyday and of course you can do that or just the challenges you want to do.

I wish I could tell you the name of the designer paper I used, but, I took the packaging off, which I tend to do a lot! But I can tell you that my daughter and I each got a free pack of it at Archivers only because we spent too much money! Hard to believe I know, just don't tell my husband. The doggy stamp is from Inkadinkado Clear Stamps. I read some where recently to help new clear stamps make a darker image, just take a white eraser (I used magic rub) and rub it over the stamping surface. Then I cleaned it and stamped with it. Worked pretty good.
The embellishments are just things I have gathered over the last couple years. The teal ribbon was in a grab bag of ribbon a friend gave me cause she knows I like that 'stuff'. My daughter bought the raindrops and gave them to me. Last but not least, I believe I bought the bone brads at Micheals.

Thanks for stopping by and always, "Have a great week!"

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Okay how perfect is this? Fabbie job!!

Carolyn V said...

Wow, Sam... I LOVE it! How fun is that! I love the sentiment... and your daughter's raindrops are perfection!

Lea L. said...

How cute!! Love the doggie stamps! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Patti J said...

Great job on both challenges Sally! You are good at combining things - you might want to check out the Pile It On challenge too! I don't very often combine, but I'm trying to learn to! Your card is adorable - love that pooch! Glad you started this blog! Hugs...

Nina said...

Sam, your blog is super cute! I just love "the cutest blog on the block!" Your cards are super cute too, you do nice work! I look foward to getting to know you more! Thanks for helping me out with mister linky, I think is performing good. Thanks again!!